Racers and Parents
Welcome to the Staples Ski Team! We are looking forward to a great season ahead. There are a few things we wanted to share before the season officially gets under way.
- Racers and Parents: please subscribe to the Staples Ski Team website for all updates and important information. Practice canceled, race date changed? It will be posted here.
- Racers: make sure you check the Staples Boys Ski Team Facebook group frequently for updates.
- You can find extra information about our league on the CISL website.
- We love to have parents join us on race days, but if you are unable to make it you can go to http://ussalivetiming.com/ to check out how we are doing in real time. If you are able to make it, please bring your camera and take LOTS of photos!
- Here is the link to the Mt Southington website http://mountsouthington.com/ for directions.
- TEAM STRAPS ARE AVAILABLE AT $10 PER PAIR. All proceeds go to ski team activities and perks. Email Michelle Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she can leave them at her door for easy pick up. You can venmo payment (@Livy-Howard) or pass along $10 to Charlie Howard. LANYARDS are also available for $5 from Josh Buckman.
- Race dates are currently scheduled for January 10th, 24th and 30th, February 7th and 13th. All races begin at 4:00 and are at Mount Southington
- Racers: if you didn’t get us your parent email, please make sure you forward this information on to them.
- We will be holding one full team pasta dinner and 2 girls only and 2 boys only dinners. Girls dinners will be January 9th and February 12th. Boys dinners will be January 9th and TBC (we are looking for a host – any evening before a race is best). The whole team dinner will be January 29th. Sign up genius’ to follow as it would be great to get contributions from team.
- Banquet: Please pencil in March 28th at 7pm at Patterson Club. More details to follow.
Your 2019 Captains
Maddie, Kayla and Erin
Josh, Ryan and Liam