Due to tomorrow’s storm, we are postponing the Pasta Dinners until a later date (most likely February 26th).
Thanks to all those that volunteered for tomorrow. Please can you bring the same food/drinks/items to the rescheduled dinner!
Hopefully, the storm will have cleared out by the Wednesday race. Best of Luck!
Ski Captain’s Parents.