Due to the weather forecast and the number of schools in our class either with an early dismissal or no afterschool activities announced, tonight’s race has been postponed. Once the league has decided on it’s makeup date, we will update the calendar and let everyone know.

If you need to get your skis out of the locker it will be open from 3-3:15 today 1/25 and tomorrow 1/26. Please plan accordingly.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s