The weather is getting colder and ski season is right around the corner. Please don’t forget to register with Staples Athletics (information below). Our KICK-OFF meeting date will be announced soon. Stay up to date by subscribing to this site. When a post is made, you’ll get an email directly to your inbox 🙂
Winter sports registration is open. Now is the time to check to make sure you have a valid physical, see below for details.
Visit http://staplesathletics.com/ to register.
- November 28th will be the last day to register for boys ski and girls ski.
Please abide by this timeline, late registrants are not guaranteed the opportunity to register after the deadline.
Tryout/practice schedules will be posted and updated on a continuing basis at http://staplesathletics.com/.
- A completed registration will result in receiving 6 emails indicating you have agreed to the Code of Conduct, Concussion Education Agreement, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Agreement, Emergency Information Form, Mandatory Covid Waiver Agreement and emergency information.
- Be sure to include parent and student email addresses in your registration as teams are using this information to communicate with teams.
Physical Examination Requirements:
- In consultation with the Connecticut State Medical Society, Sports Medicine Committee, the standard of physicals being valid for a 13-month period prior to the start of the season will remain. If you do not have a physical you will not be permitted to participate.
- Completed physical examination forms must be on file in the School Health Office,attached to your registration or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.